For us, protecting your personal data is a priority. We comply with all relevant data protection legislation and the following privacy notice is intended to provide transparency about how we handle your personal data.
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring / exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
What data do we collect?
Our business collects personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our business with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to our newsletter or any other forms within our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
AverDesign collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests or enquiries.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
How do we store your data?
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- Use your data in analytics
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please advise us, you will find our details at the bottom of this page.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request our business for copies of your personal data
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure — you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to AverDesigns processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us (details at the bottom of the page)
Like any other website, AverDesign uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and / or other information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit this link.
The cookies used on our website:
MUIDB | _EDGE_V | _SS | SRCHUSR | _EDGE_S | MUID | SRCHUID | SRCHD |hustle_module_show_count-embedded-1
How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this link explains how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites:
How to contact the appropriate authority:
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How to contact us:
Call: 07776 346114